Updated code for the RDMA tutorials is now hosted at GitHub:
Special thanks to SeongJae P. for the Makefile fixes.
This entry was posted on October 4, 2013 by thegeekinthecorner. It was filed under InfiniBand, Verbs, RDMA .
Thank you so much!
Small request. Can you indicate under what license the source code?
October 17, 2013 at 1:58 am
Thank you for the comment. I’ve opted for the MIT license.
October 17, 2013 at 9:06 am
Hi. I think your declaration in: 03_file-transfer/rdma-file-transfer/common.h:void rc_disconnect(); should have the argument struct rdma_cm_id *id to match the prototype. Thanks.
January 21, 2014 at 5:25 pm
Just fixed it — thanks!
January 21, 2014 at 10:51 pm
When I run the sample code, I got the following error:
error: rdma_connect(id, &cm_params) failed (returned non-zero).
It is output by TEST_NZ(rdma_connect(id, &cm_params));
rdma_connect(id, &cm_params) return -1, but I checked the errno which shows no issue set by this function.
Do you have any suggestion? Thanks.
March 24, 2015 at 9:12 pm
I think I have found the problem. Since my server side has multiple NICs, I added this line “addr.sin_addr.s_addr = htonl(INADDR_ANY)” for the sockaddr_in addr. Now, it runs well. Thanks all the same.
March 26, 2015 at 10:34 pm
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.